- A2Z Cafe
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal$4.00Served with brown sugar and 2% milkSliced almonds & dried cranberries, add$1.50Fresh fruit, add$2.00Almonds, dried cran & fresh fruit, add$3.00
- Smoothie$5.00Strawberry-banana or mixed berry with heart healthy Greek yogurt, OJ, milk, and fruit.Sub almond milk$6.00
- Greek Yogurt Parfait$7.00Layers of vanilla yogurt & seasonal fresh fruit topped with granola & served with the muffin of the day.
- Fried BiscuitsDeliciously dusted with cinnamon sugar & served with apple butter.Regular 5pc$4.00Family 10 pc$7.00
- Large Bowl of Seasonal Fresh Fruit$5.00A medley of seasonal fruit.
- Eggs & Feta$7.00Two eggs scrambled with mushrooms, spinach, feta cheese & served with toast.
- Biscuits & Sausage Gravy$7.00Biscuits covered in our savory, signature A2Z sausage gravy.Top with 2 eggs cooked to order, add$2.00
- Ray’s Burrito$7.00Two eggs, sausage, onions & green bell peppers wrapped in a flour tortilla. Salsa, jalapeños & sour cream available upon request.With cheese, add$1.00
- Tater Tot Scramble$8.502 scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, tater tots & shredded cheese scrambled together, topped with sausage gravy all in a skillet with a side of toast. "A local favorite!"
- Pancakes Plain & Simple$8.00Stack of 4 fluffy pancakes served with choice of breakfast meat.
Personalize with homemade fruit compote, chocolate chips, bananas, pecans, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple or bacon bits., add 1 per item.Personalize by adding a topping, add$1.00
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast$8.50Our signature French Toast dusted with powdered sugar, served with choice of breakfast meat.
- Belgian Waffle$6.00Special A2Z batter blend creates a delicious waffle, served with butter & syrup.
- American Breakfast$8.00Two eggs, choice of meat, breakfast potatoes & toast.
- Low Carb$10.00Three eggs, choice of two breakfast meats, sliced tomatoes, & cottage cheese. "Keep it fit!"
- Suburban$9.50Two eggs, choice of breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes & 2 pancakes.Upgrade pancakes to 2 slices of French Toast, add$1.00Upgrade pancakes to Belgian Waffle, add$2.00
- Early Start$6.50Two eggs, choice of breakfast meat & toast. "The classic breakfast!"
- Steak & Eggs$12.00Beef tenderloin skewer cooked to order, two eggs, breakfast potatoes & toast.
- A2Z Plate$10.00Two eggs, choice of breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes & ½ order of biscuits & sausage gravy.
Add breakfast potatoes or a cup of fresh fruit — 1.5
- Mom’s$5.50Two fried eggs with choice of cheese and toast.Breakfast meat, add$1.50Veggie, add$1.00
- A2Z Sandwich$7.00Two fried eggs, provolone cheese, sun-dried tomato pesto, fresh spinach & avocado on choice of toast.
- Hawaii Five-O$8.50Fried Spam, two eggs cooked to order, sliced tomatoes, coconut rice & grilled pineapple. "Cook 'em Dano!"
- Loco Moco$9.00A Hawaiian favorite! Hamburger patty set on a bed of white rice, smothered in brown gravy & topped off with 2 eggs over easy.
"Come on baby, do the Loco Moco!"
- Portuguese Sausage(Mild or Spicy)
A comfort food from the Hawaiian Islands. Portuguese Sausage is an exotic blend of pork, garlic & spices.Regular$4.00Large$6.00Make it a platter with 2 eggs & rice, add$3.50
- Aloha Benedict$10.00Available Sat. & Sun only.
English muffin topped with Portuguese sausage, grilled pineapple, poached eggs & real hollandaise sauce. Served with breakfast potatoes, sliced tomatoes or fresh fruit cup. "Alooooha"
Served with choice of two: breakfast potatoes, sliced tomatoes, grits, or choice of toast.Egg White Omelet add — 1Upgrade a side to cottage cheese or cup of fresh fruit add — .50
- California$9.50Bacon, tomato & American cheese with avocado slices on top.
Sour cream upon request.
- A2Z$10.00Bacon, chorizo, spinach, tomato & goat cheese.
- The Border$9.50Gyro meat, tomato, onion, feta cheese & tzatziki sauce on the side.
- Western$9.00Ham, onion, green pepper & Swiss cheese.A2Z chili on top, add$1.00
- Tom’s Special$12.00Bacon, ham, sausage, polish sausage, onions, provolone & breakfast potatoes, topped with sausage gravy. "Legen....dary!"
- Red, White and Green$8.50Veggie omelet with tomato, onion, spinach, mushroom & choice of cheese. "Vegetarians Unite!"
- Build Your Own Omelet$6.00Our fluffy three-egg omelet.
Add-ons are extra:
Breakfast Meat - bacon, sausage polish sausage turkey sausage, chorizo ham Spam, Portuguese Sausage
Cheese - pepper jack, Swiss American, cheddar, provolone, bleu cheese crumbles, feta, goat cheese
Veggies - spinach, mushroom, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeño, diced tomato, sliced avocadoEach breakfast meat, add$2.00Each veggie, add$1.00Each cheese, add$1.00Portuguese Sausage$3.00
A la Carte
- ½ Order Biscuits & Sausage Gravy$4.00
- Small Order French Toast$5.002 slices
- ½ Stack Pancakes$4.002 pancakes
- Muffin of the Day$2.00
- Cup of Sausage Gravy$2.75
- Breakfast Potatoes$2.50
- One Egg$1.752 eggs$3.00
- Cup of Fresh Fruit$2.50
- Sliced Tomatoes$2.50
- Cottage Cheese$2.50
- Steamed White Rice$2.50
- Choice of Toast$2.002 slices
Choices: white, wheat, sourdough, marble rye, English muffin & biscuit.
- Cinnamon Swirl$2.502 slices
- Breakfast Meat$3.50Choices include bacon, sausage, polish sausage, turkey sausage, chorizo, ham or Spam.Portuguese Sausage$4.00
Just for Kids
Please, 10 & under only. Served with (1) child’s beverage
- Captain Combo$5.00One pancake or slice of French Toast with choice of breakfast meat or fruit cup.
- Ranger Combo$5.00One egg, choice of breakfast meat or fruit cup & slice of toast.
- Super Combo$5.00English muffin sandwich with egg & cheese, served with a fruit cup or breakfast meat.
Kids meat choice: two pieces of bacon, one sausage patty, or one slice of Spam.
- Kids Power Lunch$5.00Your choice: grilled cheese, chicken tenders or PB&J with a side of tater tots, applesauce or mac & cheese.
House-made dressings: bleu cheese, ranch, thousand island, balsamic vinaigrette, southwest ranch & Asian ginger.
- Hazelnut and Goat Cheese$9.00Fresh spinach topped with figs, caramelized onions, hazelnuts, goat cheese & drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Greek Salad$9.00Mixed greens with Kalamata olives, diced cucumber, tomato, red onion, & feta cheese.with grilled chicken breast or gyro meat, add$3.00
- Shrimp Louie Salad$12.00Mixed greens with chilled shrimp, Kalamata olives, tomato, avocado, egg & house-made remoulade.
- Grilled Chicken Salad$10.00Grilled chicken breast on mixed greens, corn, black beans, tomato, egg, shredded cheeses. Topped with french-fried onions & southwest ranch.
- Lettuce Wedge$5.50Iceberg wedge topped with homemade bleu cheese dressing, diced tomato, cucumber & bacon crumbles. "A Classic"
- Chopped Club Salad$10.00Mixed greens topped with diced turkey, ham, tomato, cucumber, Swiss & American cheese, bacon & croutons.
- Garden Salad$4.00Mixed greens topped with diced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion & croutons served with your choice of dressing.
- House Made Soup or ChiliCup$3.60Bowl$4.50
- Crock of French Onion Soup$5.00Freshly baked French Onion Soup au gratin. "Rich & Simple!"
- Quiche of the Day$8.00Made fresh daily, check with your server for today’s creation.
Served with fresh fruit.
- The Chili "Mac Doggie”$8.00Macaroni smothered in our spicy house-made chili, topped with a grilled, ¼ lb all-beef hot dog, onions & shredded cheese. Sour cream upon request.
- Honey Orange Firecracker Chicken$8.50Crispy fried chicken breast bites, tossed in our spicy orange honey sauce & served with coconut rice. "Fire up your taste buds!"
- Linguini with Shrimp & Chorizo$12.00Shrimp sautéed with chorizo, onions, tomato, & garlic tossed with linguine & served with a grilled baguette. " Shrimp & Chorizo, BFF's"
- Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders$8.00Tender strips of chicken breast, hand breaded & served with french fries and choice of dipping sauce: BBQ, honey mustard, ranch, or bleu cheese.
Choice of fries, house-made chips or coleslaw. Sub. premium side add — 1Add bacon, grilled mushroom or bleu crumbles — 1.5Add choice of cheese or veggie topping. — 1
- Classic Reuben$8.50Lean sliced corn beef, sauerkraut & Swiss cheese on grilled marble rye with homemade thousand island dressing.
- Hoosier Pork Tenderloin$9.50Breaded or grilled, served on a grilled bun. Lettuce, tomato, pickle & onion upon request. 'It's HUUUGE!"
- Angus Burger$8.50½ pound of fresh Angus beef, cooked to order & served on a grilled bun. Lettuce, tomato, pickle & onion upon request.
- Patty Melt$10.00½ pound of fresh Angus beef with grilled onions, Swiss, American, & thousand islands served on grilled marble rye.
- French Onion Dip$10.50Lean roast beef cooked in our house-made French onion soup topped with Swiss cheese & served on crusty Parisian bread.
- Pesto Chicken$9.00Grilled chicken breast topped with fresh spinach, provolone &
sun-dried tomato pesto on a grilled bun.
- Grilled 4-Cheese$6.50American, Swiss, cheddar, & provolone on sourdough.Make it deluxe with bacon & tomato, add$1.50
- Classic BLT$7.50Layers of lettuce, tomato & bacon, with mayo spread across toasted wheat.
- The Eclectic Club$9.003 slices of toast layered with turkey breast, crispy bacon, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo & a fried egg. "Food Pyramid... Gotcha Covered"
- Polish Sausage$7.00¼ pound char-grilled sausage topped with grilled green peppers, onions & fresh sauerkraut.
- Meatloaf$8.00A generous slab of house-made meatloaf, hot or cold, on sourdough.
- Turkey Melt$8.50Grilled turkey, provolone, arugula & cranberry aioli on grilled sourdough.
- Pick 2$7.00Choice of ½ sandwich & cup of soup/chili or side salad.
Sandwiches: BLT, tuna salad, grilled cheese, roast beef or turkey.
- Regular Sides$2.50french fries, chips, coleslaw
- Premium Sides$3.50sweet potato chips, charro beans, tater tots, cottage cheese, cup of chili, cup of soup of the day, side salad, mac & cheese, fruit cup, A2Z Signature Coconut Rice
- Mimosa$6.00OJ & Prosecco.Get a pitcher (serves 6)$29.00
- Bellini$6.00Made with peach, mango or cranberry nectars & Prosecco.
- Sake-2-Me Bloody Mary$8.00A delicious new twist on an old classic.
- Craft Beer$5.00Stella Artois, Goose Island 312, Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Shocktop Belgian Wheat, Kona Fire Rock Pale, Kona, Castaway IPA & Kona Big Wave Golden Ale
- Local & Domestic WineAsk server for details.
Free refills for hot coffee, iced tea & soft drinks only.
- Coffee$2.50regular and decaf
- Iced Coffee$4.00“A2Z Style” or black
- JuiceChoices include: orange, apple, tomato & cranberryRegular$3.00Large$4.00
- Hot Tea$2.50
- Hot Chocolate$2.50
- 2% MilkRegular$2.50Large$3.50
- Almond Milk$3.00
- Coconut Water$3.00
- Brewed Iced Tea or Sweet Tea$2.50Add lemonade for an “Arnold Palmer”
- Soft Drink$2.50Choices include: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barqs Root Beer, Pibb Xtra & Minute Made Lemonade
Try one of our desserts, made in-house. Selections change daily.Ask your server about todays feature!